Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm Back

Today was great.....I got my stitches out and now I am able to type again. I have decided to go private due to some jerk out there who thinks that they can leave disgusting comments on my blog, so to any of you who know and love us send me your e-mail address and I will invite you to view and comment on our blog. I hated to do this, cuz it is an extra step for you, but it is a cruel world with some disgusting people out there. Nothing this person could say could hurt me, but I won't have my daughters subjected to this kind of garbage! So "I'mbetterlookingthan you" eat your heart out. Just so you know......a beautiful person is beautiful inside and out and you need to examine your heart and mind!

12 comments:

Lillian J. Banks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wandering nana said...

HERE,HERE!!! Thank you and well said. I only hope the jerk will read this and my comment. How said that someone can sink so low and think they are beautiful, but enough said. Give your beautiful girls a big hug from me.

Mandy said...

Sorry to hear that you have to go private, but I understand. aslondon@comcast.net is where I'm at. Glad to hear that things are better with your hand

jkmilligan said...

Your girls are growing up too fast! I can't believe you are letting Nicole go to BYU of all places! (jk) I hope you are all doing well, it sounds like you are really busy.

Meet the Falkners said...

We would love to be included! I will get you our e-mail.

Marissa said...

Robyne,

This is Marissa Cook Jenks. Did you get my email address? I would love to say updated with your family. Just in case, my blog is ryanandmarissasfamily dot blogspot.
please include me.

PS, I'm glad Nicole has seen the light. What a girl!!! BYU is going to kick trash this year... again!

Tiffany said...

Hey Robyne! Glad to hear you are feeling better...I don't know if you have our e mail. It is tiffanyannebrimhall@gmail.com

Suzy said...

Robyne...
Don't forget to include me! I'm loving your blog and can't believe these girls of yours! I used to babysit them. They are beautiful and I'm so proud of everything they are doing! Good luck Nicole! Go Cougs!
Love, Suz

Michele said...

ya what is with the weirdos who leave strange comments? i get them sometimes too. i dont have your email but invite me! shelicloward@hotmail.com

Kristi said...

Hey Robyne don't forget me either... I love reading your blog.

Krista said...

we would love to be included too!
kristajean@gmail.com

love, The Becks

Emmie-Lew said...

ROBYNE!! I found you! I can't believe that you were gone the only Sunday that I came to the old ward. BUMMER. I've missed you, girl! We'll keep up- now that I found your Blog! YEAY!! Love ya- Em