Thursday, July 9, 2009

Time Flies...

Okay, so it has been forever since I blogged and many have given me grief about it...so here goes! First I will start with the end of March, March 30th Megs turned 17, I now have 19,17,& 15 year old daughters and I am feeling kinda old. For Easter weekend we went to So California for Choir Tour, Shane and I both chaperoned this year and it was so fun having him there with me. The kids did an awesome job performing (as usual) and their Mass was incredible! We had a great time, and Nicole and Abbie had a great time together at home!

May was the usual, Mothers Day, birthday, end of school stuff! Mother's Day was awesome this year. Besides breakfast in bed my girls surprised me with a great DVD Slideshow that Nicole had been working on of our family life. I watched it with tears streaming down my face, it was beautiful!

Next came Spring Concert, and Pops Concert. Megan had tried out for Vocal Ensemble, and we recieved word that she made it...YEAH Megan!!! She was introduced at Pops Concert and also named as Choir Historian, we are very proud of her:)
I was asked to be the Choir Mom for 09-10, so that will keep me busy and be alot of fun!

June was filled with school ending, a trip to Boston & NYC (for Shane & I)


Trinity Church reflected in Glass


Boston was amazing for me, I hung out with my friend Kathy while Shane had the whole conference to attend, so he didn't get to see any of Boston. Too Bad...now we will have to go again, ha, ha. The best part of the trip was going to NYC no conference there, just FUN,FUN,FUN! We found our little hole in the wall Italian Restraunt (we ate there twice), went to Magnolia Bakery, Serendipity, South Pacific, and The Lion King, (which was the most amazing show), we walked 5th Ave and took a carriage ride in Central Park. The most amazing place we went was the Temple...WOW, you would never know that you are in the middle of a busy city, and it was so beautiful and peaceful, I didn't want to leave! Thanks for the great trip honey, we both really needed it!


No comments: