Friday, July 31, 2009

What we've been up to...

11 things that have happened to us all since Mom last posted/or that was not mentioned before:
(brought to you by Nicole)

1-We all went to California for Grandma's 70th birthday-where the highlights were the great party, spending time with the family, riding in a limo and the delicious cake aunt Faye made!

2-Dad, Megan and Abbie all went to Youth Conference... Mom and I went to dinner and Harry Potter!

3-Megan got her beautiful pix taken for the yearbook in her lovely senior dress/drape/type thing

4-Mom was brave and took all of us girls on our annual voyage to Moon Lake since Dad had to go out of town for business that week.

5-Megan got her DRIVERS LICENSE!!! And has loved driving around!!

6-Megan and Abbie are currently at Girls Camp-with Mom and Dad there for a couple days!

7-At camp Abbie is participating in the 4th year-2 night-backpacking hike. She is such a tough girl!

8-I work every day at Fortified Financial, my first real grown-up full time job! And-I really like it!

9-I appealed my lifetime parking ban at BYU parking services and.... I'm only on probation!!! YAY
10-Last Saturday we celebrated my Grandma London's 90th birthday party at a great bash planned by Aunt Debbie and my Dad. It was SO much fun and so nice to be with everyone.

11-For the first time, in a long time, I believe the ENTIRE family is excited for school to start. Abbie is excited to go to high school, Megan is excited for VE and her senior year, I'm excited to live in my apartment and see all my friends again, Mom is excited to get back to the library and Dad is excited because if we're all in school we aren't out spending money! ha ha

For the mean time though-we are loving the summer!

4 comments:

Faye said...

Busy Summer for all of you! I'm glad we got to see you for part of it - I love your slide shows, someday I will get techy enough to do them too :)

wandering nana said...

Hey, did I miss something...why the ban? Sounds like you're having a fun summer.

Suzy said...

Just reading this made me completely gasp for air. I JUST BABYSAT YOU GIRLS LIKE YESTERDAY! Megan has her driver's license? YIKES! What happened to time? I'm so happy for all of you! You sound wonderful and full of life. I miss you all! Happy new school year!

Love,

Suzanna :o)

Suzy said...

Just reading this made me completely gasp for air. I JUST BABYSAT YOU GIRLS LIKE YESTERDAY! Megan has her driver's license? YIKES! What happened to time? I'm so happy for all of you! You sound wonderful and full of life. I miss you all! Happy new school year!

Love,

Suzanna :o)