Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Obviously Change is Not a Constant on this Blog..


But we're all alive, happy, healthy, and loving life.

Shane: working, doing all of our taxes (for free even-well who am I kidding, he does my taxes he knows how broke I am), cursing the puppy, secretly loving the puppy, laughing at his girls, taking care of us all and loving whenever the whole family is all together

Robyne: working, reading books, loving her "lil pup", answering phones (since Megan and I have moved away her roles as driver and errand runner have been replaced with phone operator), taking care of the home, spending far too much time at Hillcrest, and loving her family

Abbie: Celebrating her birthday! Happy 17th girl! Actually due to some mistakes in scheduling she actually has been able to celebrate her birthday more in the last month then some people ever celebrate birthdays in their entire lives... well that was sad. Anyways, she is also busy going to school, being a social butterfly with her friends, getting ready for Renaissance feast and looking forward to the Sweethearts dance.

Megan: Busy going to school, driving home for all her friends mission farewells, freezing at snow, hanging out with her roommates, and loving living in a cute little apartment-even if it is in Ephraim. She is doing great at college and has big dreams for her future, that I know she'll achieve.

And me. Well I'm back in the USA. Not always my first choice to be now, but it's home and I LOVE that. I'm going to BYU, living in Provo (most of the time), catching up for lost adventures with my friends here, and studying way too much. Honest.

Oh. And the dog. She has learned to sit and lay down. And when Megan and I are gone she howls whenever the phone rings. She likes us all to be together at home. It's adorable.

And she sometimes she wears sweaters. Although that says more about mom then the dog ;)Life at the Londons is good.

(Hopefully the parentals will post more later... I just wanted to see how long it would take them to notice that I posted here)

-Nicole

4 comments:

Mark n Sid said...

Way to go Nicole :)

Tiffany said...

I wanna see pics of the dog in sweaters! ;)
Glad to hear you are all doing well! miss you and love you guys! xoxo

robyne said...

you are so Hilarious Nicole....I actually have a post that I am still working on...I have been very busy! Thanks for the update tho! I heart you, Mom

The London's said...

You guys are so cute!! I love reading your blog...that is when I have time too, haha!!