Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Abbie!



Wow! I can hardly believe that my baby girl is 14 years old today. I am starting to feel old :) Yes, Abbie was born on Jan. 31, 1994. We were very excited to get her here....after being on bedrest for almost a month I was very excited to get her here! We like to call Abbie the exclaimation point to our family...she has always been cheerful and made us laugh, she is just so fun to be around. She still comes up with the funniest things. Another thing about Abbie is that she loves her Pops! One day when she was about 4 yrs old, one of my friends called me laughing...she had just driven by and saw Abbie sitting on Pops lap on the front patio, she said Abbie was talking away, moving her hands, and Pops was sound asleep! I went and looked out the front window and sure enough she was still just telling him some story and laughing and he was sound asleep! She loves to spend time with him, she especially likes to go to his assisted living place and play pool with him. We sure love you toots!

No comments: