Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Storms....




So we keep getting these huge snow storms they are coming about every other day...this one dumped about 10 - 12 inches overnight, then another 8 - 10 came 2 days after these pictures were taken. That is Nicole's car that is buried in the snow, it took awhile to dig it out. Shane was snowblowing the sidewalk....this year we finally broke down and bought a 4 wheeler with a blade on it for our huge driveway, (I think Shane felt bad that he is not home very often to clear the snow so I have to do it)....now it is way too much fun...we both look forward to the next storm to see who can get to the 4 wheeler first! We are even talking about getting another one, a bigger one so we can have some fun on them in the summer too!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hi Robyne! : ) I added you guys to our blog friend list : ) This is such a fun and easy way to stay in touch! : ) Those snow storm pictures are crazy! I really don't think I would ever leave the house if I lived in that! : )

Summer said...

Hi Robyne - I found my way to your blog finally : ) I can't believe all that snow! You guys are hilarious with the 4-wheeler! I'd probably be doing the same thing, but you'll never see me out there with a shovel, I'm a wimp. When it gets that bad and Paul's not home we just don't go anywhere : )

wandering nana said...

I'm so glad you found us. It was fun seeing your girls, they are so beautiful. I loved your post about Karen. I have missed her. When I was preparing to go to camp last year it brought so many memories back. I thought of her often. I tell people about this wonderful friend and the influence she had on my life and others. I miss seeing her and her family. I miss all of you. But... life does continue and the memories always come. Hey, we have guest rooms and lots of floor space and even 2 1/2 bathrooms. I'm headed to camp again this year, we haven't been told the theme, last year was "Driving to your Destiny". They used the Cars movie. The leaders and the Valuables ( 5 YW), SYCL(stake youth camp leaders) & YCL (youth camp leaders) all go up on Monday and set up camp and then have a FHE that night. We go to a ranch and stay in Teepee's. They divide the camps into years (1st year, 2nd year, etc) and each camp has a Teepee mom. I was 2nd year and did have 2 of our girls in my tent plus a girl from each of the other wards. You get 2 hours a day to meet as a ward where you present the scripture for the day and do a lesson. This helps the girls to get to know one another as they all go to different schools. I really missed not being with our girls (9 of them) but it was fun to see the interaction as the girls in our ward are the only members in their schools. It is great to be able to hear about you all. I'll keep reading (sorry about the long comment, my email is lcmwatso5@yahoo.com)