Monday, January 21, 2008

New Years Day





Shane's oldest brother Larry and his family have lived in Morgan, UT for many, many years. Several years ago Larry started reserving the bowling alley for a few hours on New Years Day for everyone to come and bowl, eat, and visit, and when I say everyone...I mean everyone...aunts, uncles, cousins, second cousins, and even double cousins. When the kids were younger we would go to Larry & Lyns house and Larry would pull the kids on tubes behind his snowmobile out in the fields. A few months ago we lost Larry to cancer, and while there are several years between Larry and Shane, we miss him very much! We made it a point to go to Morgan this year to see everyone and to take pictures for Shane's Mom & Dad...they can't travel that far anymore. So here are some pics of Shane bowling and our fam at Larry's grave. Also Delbert & Barbara on Christmas Day! I really feel blessed to be part of such a great family and extended family. They are all so supportive of eachother and always look out for eachother. Lately I have been reading my neices blogs and I love how close they are to eachother, I hope someday that my girls will be that close too!

No comments: