Thursday, January 3, 2008

Here we go again!





So if you are reading this you know that I set up a blog awhile back. I had great intentions of sharing our family's lives with friends and family....I worked so hard on setting it up and putting pictures on it....I was probably up until 2am that night. Problem is that I didn't write down my password and then I could never get into the darn thing again! So here we are months later and I have just decided to start over....well kinda....if you want to see what was done before then go to : blogginwithlondons.blogspot.com. As for now...I will try to recap the holidays of 2007! I will start with a great trip Shane & I took with Abbie to San Diego in Oct. Isn't she beautiful! We had a blast...we went to Sea World and San Diego Zoo.....did you know that you can buy elephant poo poo paper! Yes they actually recycle elephant poo and make it into stationary. We bought some and gave it away as a "white elephant gift" at a Christmas Party...it was a big hit! Abbie and I also got manicures & pedicures, we took a harbor cruise and mostly just played around!

No comments: